COLOR ATLAS GENERATOR
The Color Atlas Generator is one of the most accurate color matching systems available. This innovative feature works so well because the matching is done after jobs have run through the output profile. Little color shifts and subtleties will no longer affect your spot color replacements, so you'll get an accurate color match every time.
Even if you aren't using color profiles made for your specific print scenario, the Color Atlas Generator makes it easy to match spot colors perfectly with your target media.
Click here to see a video on the Color Atlas Generator in action.
Match Spot Colors Every Time
Use the Color Atlas Generator to create a custom swatch book and match colors accurately on your target media. To reproduce exact colors, pick your desired swatch and enter its RGB value into SoftRIP or your graphics application.
No matter how complicated your print and post-print workflow, the Color Atlas Generator works every time.
- Specify the range of hues to print and the number of color patches within a hue range
- Produce pages in color or grayscale
- Control the atlas page size and number of rows/columns
- Adjust the minimum brightness to minimize "dark" patches
- Preview the colors to be printed on each page of the atlas
- This tool is a good supplement to the Color Neighborhood Analyzer
The Color Atlas Generator makes it easy to match spot colors perfectly with your target media.
Tell Me More!
Fill out the form below to learn more about Wasatch SoftRIP.