3D PROFILE VIEW
The Profile View displays intricate details about color gamuts, helping users visualize their available range of color in a 3D CIE L*a*b* color space. This animated display helps users set realistic customer expectations about what colors can be achieved, helping to reduce wasted ink and media.
Check Gamut with a Single Click
With a simple click on any preview image, get a 3D display of that color's position in color space, and whether it lies within the gamut of the printing process. Don't waste time tinkering with out-of-gamut colors.
Compare Color Gamuts in 3D
SoftRIP's Profile View allows you to choose any two ICC profiles on your system and compare them in a CIE L*a*b* space. You can display input and output profiles in points or gamut (solid) mode. Simply select a color in your image to see where it falls in the color space. You can also display the same profile with different rendering intents.
Use the 3D Profile View in Wasatch SoftRIP to determine if you can reach all the colors in your file before you waste ink and media.
- Visually compare any two ICC profiles in CIE L*a*b* space.
- Spin, rotate and enlarge images.
- Choose point, gamut (solid) or mapped display modes.
- Compare different rendering intents for the same ICC profile.
- Select a specific image color to display it with profiles.
- Shows out-of-gamut hues prior to printing.
Tell Me More!
Fill out the form below to learn more about Wasatch SoftRIP.