SPOT COLOR CONTROLS
Wasatch gives you one of the most powerful spot color matching systems available on the market today. Match color with unparalleled accuracy using a wide range of easy-to-use features.
With SoftRIP's spot color controls, you can tweak colors to fix errors in incoming files, change colors to reflect new job requirements, or direct output to special print heads. You can specify replacement colors using RGB, CMYK, or LAB color spaces. The Spot Color Replacement tool operates in conjunction with SoftRIP's Color Database feature.
Click here to see Spot Color Replacement in action.
Change and replace spot colors quickly and accurately
- Replace spot colors in a few quick and easy steps
- Read all indexed colors from the job for speedy access to all colors in an image
- Spot Color Replacement window shows values for original and replacement colors
- Choose RGB, CMYK, or LAB color space to specify new colors
- Choose the Device option to bypass color management for metallic and white inks, varnishes, or specialty color sets
Replace spot colors using SoftRIP's Color Database or a handheld colorimeter
Tell Me More!
Fill out the form below to learn more about Spot Color Replacement.