UPGRADING YOUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
When you're covered by a Wasatch technical support contract, the best printing experts in the industry are only a call away. Our experienced technicians will walk you through the program, device setup, network and computer connectivity, color management, and other printing issues. In addition, you're eligible for FREE downloads of SoftRIP updates released during your 6-month service contract.
Click here to learn about all the features we've added since you last upgraded your software.
To learn the price of your upgrade, simply fill out the form below. We'll look up your serial number and email a quotation back to you promptly.
- The latest release and SoftRIP imaging configurations. You can download the release from our FTP server or request the release on CD (this option requires you to pay a shipping and handling fee).
- 6 months of free support and complete access to our expert technical staff. Technical support is available via telephone, email, or fax.
- Free downloads of SoftRIP updates released during your 6-month service contract (be sure to request your free update before your contract expires). Update CDs are also available (this option requires you to pay a shipping and handling fee).
- Free 30-day trials of premium Wasatch add-on products. Preview Wasatch modules for variable data printing, contour cutting, separations printing, and digital textile printing.
Your SoftRIP purchase comes with 6 months of free technical support beginning on the day you register your software. When this initial service period ends, you can get additional technical support by purchasing a service and software upgrade package. In addition to our technical support team addressing any specific questions or problems you may have, your contract includes:
- 6 months of unlimited technical support via phone, fax, or email.
- Expedited technical support with Wasatch's unique Service Data Uploader.
- Free downloads of all software updates released during the tenure of your contract.
- Click here to learn more about Wasatch upgrade and service policies.